Assistant Quantity Surveyor
The purpose of this role is to assist the delivery of strategy and to support the Senior Quantity Surveyor/Quantity Surveyor, to deliver assigned project, making operational decisions.
- Assist with the delivery of robust and ethical procurement practices.
- Assist with the preparation of subcontractor recommendations.
- Assist with the preparation of subcontractor Articles of Agreement.
- Support the Senior Surveyor with contractual disputes and legal matters in a timely manner for assigned project.
- Implement ethical subcontract administration practice, and drive continuous quality and efficiency improvement.
- Assist in the production of project cost report on monthly basis.
- Assist in the production of project cash flow.
Client Contract Administration
- Maintain positive and successful client relationships.
- Assist in fulfilling funding conditions precedent.
- Provide continuous feedback to pre-construction of current market rates to inform land bids.
- Create an environment to drive engagement and high performance.
- Role model and drive the practice of Telford Homes People Behaviours.
- Participate in regular team meetings.
- Drive engagement and collaboration across all departments.
Health & Safety
- Support implementation of Health & Safety policy for department and supply chain.
- Implement Building a Living Legacy strategy.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Relevant construction and quantity surveying experience.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a relevant surveying role.
- Construction related degree achieved (or in final year).
- Strong and consistent performance.
- Respect for our People and Customers.
- Team work.
- Integrity and commitment.
For more information conct Bev Brackpool on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com