Allen & York is working exclusively with a leading, highly reputable construction company to secure them an Assistant Sustainability Manager to work on a high profile project just outside of Dublin.
Working with the Sustainability Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the company sustainability strategy is delivered, through monthly reporting, delivering training to teams of contractors who don't have a sustainability background, liaising with contractors, investigating the supply chain and working with the local community to enforce a positive image.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a BSc degree in a relevant technical discipline
- at least two years' experience working in the construction sector
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- experience of having delivered training to people at various levels would be desirable
- experience of having analysed data and being able to convert this into useable information for managers
- proven project management skills
- you will be a member of a relevant professional body, such as IEMA
- a CSCS card would be beneficial but is not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a committed, dynamic individual to join a fantastic company and work with a dedicated Team of professionals.
If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please call Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.