|Job Title:||Associate Analyst - Sustainable Infrastructure Investment|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Are you interested in the application of environmental science within green infrastructure development and investment banking?
This role is based in a well-known Investment group. A specialist team in green infrastructure principal investment, project delivery and portfolio management. Its track record, expertise and capability make it a global leader in green investment, dedicated to supporting the growth of the global green economy.
- Review and summarise large quantities of environmental information, and summarise the environmental benefits (green impact) of investments for review
- Assessing, monitoring and reporting the green impact of investments.
- Qualified in an environmental science or related subject
- Post-graduate level
- Have already demonstrated, the application of environmental science within green infrastructure development and investment banking.
- Technical understanding of environmental issues, to enable assessment of projects' environmental characteristics and risks
- Quantification of the green impact of investments is a key feature of the role, so strong numeracy skills and ability to handle data are essential.
- Presenting information to management and investment staff, the role will also involve engagement with external stakeholders, and so requires good oral and written communication skills.