Associate Director - Civil
Due to continued growth my client is looking to hire an Associate Director for their Aviation team based in St Albans. As the Associate Director, you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to lead the delivery aviation services to airport owners/operators, airlines and transportation agencies. The team of aviation specialists provide a fully integrated service and have the technical skills and experience to address a wide range of aviation developments.
As an Associated Director, you will lead the planning, design and management of airport projects. Core responsibilities will include:
- Project management and design management of delivery of multi-disciplinary projects
- Technical accountability for designs
- Management and development of the design team
- Leadership of client relationships and stakeholder interfaces
- Co-ordination and management of other discipline inputs into projects.
- Leadership and assistance with Business development activities
Specific Skills Required:
- Experience working with Airport clients on the delivery of Civil Engineering Aviation Projects
- Experienced software user of all relevant tools including CAD 2010/ MX/ Civils 3D or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of EASA/CAP 168/MADS/Annex 14 Standards
- Understanding of airport clients and the constraints on working at airports.
- Significant previous airports experience with working knowledge of CAA, EASA, ICAO, DIO and FAA standards, guidelines and specifications
- Proven track record of project leadership and delivery capabilities
- Demonstration of a specialist aviation sector experience including airfield infrastructure planning, design, procurement and construction
- An understanding of the key drivers of Airport Planning and Development, specifically the interactions between construction and airport operations.
- You will be able to work within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project management skills.
- Degree educated or equivalent in Civil Engineering, or similar;
- Chartered Engineer status (or equivalent) with a relevant professional body.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org