CDM Advisor / Principal Designer Advisor - Associate Director Level
South East London
Looking to build on your already varied knowledge of the construction sector? Want a career that is designed around you?
Allen & York are currently working with an award winning CDM Company to find a CDM Advisor / Principal Designer at Associate Director Level to join their team in South East London.
- You will be actively involved in the development of services, business development, commercial management and growth of the company.
- You are able to manage a team of consultants and carry out appraisals.
- You will communicate with head office to coordinate and attend senior meetings
- You will provide a professional service for clients and project teams and be able to adequately interact at junior and senior levels.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years CDM Consultancy experience, including 2 years at a senior level. Design or Construction background is essential.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Certified Membership of APS (CMaPS)
- Minimum of HNC/D Level qualification in Design or Construction discipline and or Incorporated / Chartered professional membership.
- A proven leader who is proactive and focused on quality.
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skills
- Business development skills and client relationship management.
- A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel if necessary.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.