ALLEN & YORK are working with the leading multidiscipline service provider within Environmental and Civil Engineering services, to bring on board a new Associate Director within their Contaminated Land team in the North West of England.
This is a significant new appointment, supporting one of the strongest ground investigation teams in the UK. You will be working on a client and project list that is extremely robust, with access to market leading internal support and technical knowledge.
This role is offered ideally in Manchester, but can also be consider in Birmingham and Leeds. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the UK Nuclear market. This role encompasses a range of technical, managerial and project management responsibilities and will require an individual with a strong rounded skill set gained from time within the UK contaminated land market.
- Ensuring that health and safety issues are addressed throughout the life of a project in compliance with internal policies
- Providing close support to our Technical Directors and other Associates in project delivery, work winning and maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- On the job mentoring of junior staff, including supporting them to achieve chartered status.
- Lead input to team and client meetings, being prepared to own decisions and put forward alternative ideas and concepts.
- Prepare and oversee fee bids and proposals.
- Provide oversight, technical leadership and verification of project deliverables.
- Ensure rigorous adhesion to AECOMs industry leading quality assurance program
- Management of sub-consultant, contractor and other supplier relationships to the benefit of project delivery
- Minimum Bachelor's degree within an environmental/engineering field
- Experience within the UK Nuclear sector
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading, multidiscipline team in their contaminated land team. This role is available immediately, and applications will be appraised and progressed as soon as they are received. Contact Tom Herbert at ALLLEN & YORK for further information. firstname.lastname@example.org