Allen & York are excited to offer a new opportunity for experienced Recruitment Consultants to work anywhere in the world, with an attractive commission, whilst working for a global and reputable brand within the Sustainability Sector. Specialising in Environmental, Energy, Health & Safety and Sustainability recruitment solutions, Allen & York are a trusted recruitment partner for many well-known brands across these growing and hugely important sectors, and are such looking to expand our team of Recruiters to deliver on projects worldwide.
What this role offers:
This role is uniquely positioned to provide an experienced Recruiter the opportunity to work independently and remotly, whilst under the umbrella of a successful brand, being part of a global business, and benefitting from full support of our central services function at Allen & York, comprising of:
- Marketing and Branding
- Administration and Terms
- Management and Mentoring from an experienced team
- Training and Development
- Candidate Research
- Lead Generation and Business Development
- Resourcing Tools and a database of contacts and candidates built over almost 30 years within the green sectors.
- With the support, mentoring and training provided by our Directors and in line with our wider company strategy.
- Becoming an industry expert, you will soon build your own network of candidates and clients and with the support of our research team, fill vacancies across specialist technical areas.
- Deciphering leads, sourcing positions and obtaining exclusive rights to positions, negotiating terms and maintaining strong stable relationships with Managers, Directors, Heads and other relevant industry appropriate individuals.
- Utilising our database to its fullest potential when mapping and scouring the market for positions and candidates alike, making sure you are smart in its use
- Utilising our efficient and experienced research team and using your own networking skills on LinkedIn to source candidates, scour the market, and head hunt relevant employees for clients
Desired Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Degree Qualified or similar Entrepreneurialism
- Tenacious, with a dogged approach
- Previous and proven recruitment experience
- A good understanding of the Energy, Environmental, Engineering, Safety, Waste, Sustainability or Construction sectors would be advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of using LinkedIn as a recruitment tool
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Ambitious, driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Time management and organisational skills