Allen & York are excited to offer a new opportunity for someone to learn how to become Recruitment Consultant, giving you the skills and tools to work anywhere in the world, with an attractive commission, whilst working for a global and reputable brand within the Sustainability Sector. Specialising in Environmental, Energy, Health & Safety and Sustainability recruitment solutions, Allen & York are a trusted recruitment partner for many well-known brands across these growing and hugely important sectors, and are such looking to expand our team of Recruiters to deliver on projects worldwide.
What this role offers:
The role of Recruitment Consultant is focused on 'putting the right people in the right jobs', which is critical to the success of any business. Whether focused on the supply of flexible workers, permanent placements or a combination of both, a recruiter adds significant value to client's business by:
* Identifying, assessing and representing the best talent
* Developing an in depth understanding of a client's business needs to work as a consultative recruiting partner.
A commercial and entrepreneurial approach is essential to success and high reward as consultants are expected to:
* Identify and win new business opportunities (set themselves apart from tough competition in the market)
* Develop and manage client & candidate relationships to high levels of customer satisfaction
On completion of this programme you will have achieved the following qualifications: Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment Practice - Achieved by completing 6 assignments. You can use the letters CertPRP after their names once achieved.
With the support, mentoring and training provided by our Directors and in line with our wider company strategy:
- Becoming an industry expert, you will soon build your own network of candidates and clients and with the support of our research team, fill vacancies across specialist technical areas.
- Deciphering leads, sourcing positions and obtaining exclusive rights to positions, negotiating terms and maintaining strong stable relationships with Managers, Directors, Heads and other relevant industry appropriate individuals.
- Utilising our database to its fullest potential when mapping and scouring the market for positions and candidates alike, making sure you are smart in its use
- Utilising our efficient and experienced research team and using your own networking skills on LinkedIn to source candidates, scour the market, and head hunt relevant employees for clients
Desired Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Tenacious, with a dogged approach
- Previous and proven recruitment experience
- A good understanding of the Energy, Environmental, Engineering, Safety, Waste, Sustainability or Construction sectors would be advantageous but not essential
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Ambitious, driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Time management and organisational skills