Associate Director of Ecology- Scotland
My client is well-known multidisciplinary consultancy looking to grow their established ecology team. They're looking to take on an Associate Ecologist to help develop and shape their established Scottish team.
My client work on a wide variety of projects from small scale housing development to nationally important infrastructure works. Their team of over 40 ecologists work in tandem with teams of planners, engineers, project managers, landscape architects and archaeologists, and have worked across the defence, energy, residential and infrastructure sectors.
Who You are:
- Have a relevant degree
- A demonstrable track record of working within Scotland and Northern Ireland, preferably on EIA and HRA related schemes
- Have existing relationships with local clients and planning authorities to aid the establishment and development of the team
- Established record of project management & delivery, field work and technical reporting with a desire to mentor other staff and develop your own career
- Apply ecological principles to a range of projects, which require an in-depth knowledge of environmental legislation, with the ability to pair those with pragmatic solutions
- Experience and ability to deliver a range of ecology surveys (with support from other offices and the wider ecology team)
- Ability to produce accurate and comprehensive reports to a high standard
- Be able to use a range of field equipment including GIS, MS Word and Excel
- Legal entitlement to work in the UK
- A full drivers licence
To find out more, call Paul Carter on 01202888986 ext 209