Home based role... working in parternship with clients a must!.
A rapidly growing heritage and urban company want to appoint an alround urban, build and heritage consultant.
You will be providing quality advice and projects nationwide, particularly in London and the Home Counties.
Clients you will visit and work with will include private owners, developers, house-builders and local authorities. Have you been involved with public inquiries cases and have a commercial mind when it comes to heritage projects?.
You will require:
- At least 5 years' proven experience, ideally in a heritage consultancy role or similar experience in the public sector (conservation officer / Historic England)
- Good working knowledge of the planning system, legislation, and policy application
- Able to prepare Heritage Statements (impact assessments) and other reports, e.g. Environmental Statements, Conservation Management Plans and appeal statements.
- You will be providing sound advice on proposals, and client liaison
- You will be commissioning or undertaking documentary/archival research
- You will need to manage own workload and meet deadlines
- You must be Commercially aware, and experience in preparing fee proposals or have been invloved with public inquiries
You can expect:
- Home Based role, but within commutable distance of London (travel throughout the UK may be required on occasion)
- Full member of IHBC with an accredited qualification at Masters level
- Full driver's licence is desirable
- Past experience of target-based performance management and/or self-management is desirable
- Positive attitude to home working as well as being part of a team.
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Full time home working, with site visits and meeting attendance as required
- Private healthcare (post-probation)
- 5% pension contribution
- Generous annual leave allowance
Please call Zoe Payne for an informal discussion on 01202 888 986 Ext 202.