Associate Technical Director of Bridges - Croydon
Salary - £very Competitive
Currently seeking an associate level experienced Bridge and Structural Engineer for a global design and consultancy firm who specialise in the natural and built asset environment. As a successful Bridge and Structures Engineer looking to enhance your career you will be responsible for leading and managing the delivery of projects to meet time, quality, budgetary and health and safety targets, managing all aspects of the client relationship so that delivery exceeds client expectations, providing both direction and technical advice and leading by example where appropriate. You should also be commercially aware and a technical expert. If you possess the necessary skills coupled with a fierce determination to grow and succeed with a supportive organisation and wish to maximise an amazing opportunity, please read on.
- Minimum 15 years' experience delivering bridge and civil infrastructure design in the highway and railway sectors
- Recognised leader in specialist discipline with well-established industry networks
- Proven experience of delivering design on D&B projects on major infrastructure projects
- Proven experience of developing design through early stages on major infrastructure projects
- A sound working knowledge of the UK highway and rail sectors
- Proven ability to network and influence at peer levels
- Commercially astute
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally
Minimum Academic Qualifications
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Masters in Structural Engineering
- CEng, MIStructE, or equivalent
If you are seeking a great opportunity to work with a global consultancy firm and wish to work in partnership with clients who consistently deliver exceptional outcomes through sustainable solutions, whilst taking the opportunity to grow your career and would like a full JD with benefits information, please apply using your CV.