We are looking for an Assistant Project Manager ideally with a background in the rail sector to join a leading engineering consultancy, who are involved on some high profile infrastructure programmes including HS2, Crossrail and Station regeneration and remodeling schemes across the UK.
You will become a value team member based out of their offices in York, as part of the team you will support the delivery of projects, work within timescales, budgets and meet targets.
Skills & expertise:
- Preferably degree qualified
- Professional qualification or working towards i.e. MICE, MIStructE or APM
- Previously worked on infrastructure projects
- Ability to work as part of a team and meet deadlines
- Strong IT skills (MS Office)
If you are an organised team player, looking to further your Project Management career with an organisation where there is a clear career path and good salary and benefits apply with your CV ASAP.