Audit and Compliance Manager (Construction) - Manchester with UK Travel
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading construction organisation handling various projects within the Rail, Utilities, Motorways and Civil Engineering sectors. Currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified Audit and Compliance Manager to join their fast growing team based in Manchester.
The successful candidates must have experience of HSE Audits and Compliance exercises within the construction sector. The successful candidate must also have an external Lead Auditing qualification and be a Graduate Member of IOSH (or equivalent) working towards CMIOSH.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading Health & Safety compliance plans within the high level risk environments within the construction sector.
- Implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Operational experience working across various COMAH sites within the utilities, civil engineering and rail sectors.
- Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regard to meeting the HS&E operating standards
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Operational experience within Rail, Utilities, Highways or Civil Engineering (high risk) sectors
- Knowledge of Auditing systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001)
- Chartership from recognised professional auditing body / external Auditing qualification.
- Grad Member of IOSH (ideally working towards CMIOSH) - Desirable
- Excellent communication skills to liaise within stake holders within the business.
This opportunity of Compliance and Audit Manager offers an excellent salary including great company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.