Orpington, South East London
Award winning multidisciplinary consultancy, working across building design and construction are currently recruiting for a Bid Administrator to assist with the production of bids. You will be an enthusiastic, hard-worker with the ability to work well under pressure and multi-task across a workload of multiple bids at the same time.
- To provide administrative support to the Bid Team.
- Creating bid documents (utilising Adobe InDesign) to support bid submissions and presentations, and producing online and printed submissions.
- Assisting with the completion of PQQ and ITT documents - inputting basic company information.
- Use online portals to download and distribute tender documents.
- Keep a log of enquiries on the company DMS (document management system) and uploading tender documents.
- Maintain the standard information and case study reference libraries.
- Create and update company CVs.
- Maintain the client database and tender tracker.
- Other duties as required.
- A team player who is driven to complete the job!
- Excellent eye for detail and a creative thinker.
- Work well under pressure and proven ability to work well in a deadline driven environment.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task.
- Good communicator who's able to build relationships quickly.
- Above all, you'll have enthusiasm and be looking for an opportunity in a fast-paced and friendly office environment.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of Adobe InDesign (preferable, not essential)
- Excellent MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent contributory pension
- Life assurance
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK - 01202 888 986.