ALLEN & YORK Ltd have been given the opportunity to work with a leading UK business process outsourcing (BPO) and professional services consultancy, at the cutting edge of redefining and transforming services, to appoint a Bid Coordinator to be based in either their West Sussex, London or Basingstoke offices.
As the newly appointed Bid Coordinator it will be your job to directly support local business leads within the environment & infrastructure sales teams. With your core business areas focussing on Highways, Rail and Water - it is essential to have experience in at least one of these fields.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role:
- Coordinate the deliverables in the preparation and organisation of bids and direct business development submissions.
- Undertake client / competitor analysis.
- Ensure the corporate bid process is implemented and understood to ensure quality and legal legislation is met always.
- Coordinate internal commercial reviews when required.
- Work closely with graphic design teams to develop new proposals.
- Monitor the sales pipeline through CRM system Salesforce.
- Be an advocate of best practice across all businesses and contribute business planning workshops when necessary.
- Support the development of quality marketing materials and strategic business development activity that coincides with the Marketing and Communications Team.
- Proactively market regional 'wins' in collaboration with local, regional and national PR teams.
- Provide dedicated support to key sector leads by developing and maintaining a strong understanding of service offering, market trends and sector activity.
- Make sure that Salesforce opportunities are current and hold precise management information.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 5 years' experience in Bid Management in a service environment.
- Must hold or be working towards Higher Education Qualification.
- Desirable - APMP Foundation preferably APMP Practitioner.
- CRM and InDesign competent.
Our client boasts a culture of promotion according to talent and impact, this is an opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual where you can flourish and enjoy a varied scope of work within a busy environment.
We look forward to receiving your application, for further information please contact Rachel Gladdis at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986 Ext. 285.