ALLEN & YORK have been given an exciting opportunity to represent a client who are one of the largest construction contractors in the UK. They are a renowned company who are actively involved in the building and civil engineering sector, and are looking to recruit a Bid Writer, who will report directly to the Bid Manager.
The successful candidate will contribute to the planned and sustained business growth through the production of professionally written proposal content, that expresses our clients value proposition from a base in the West Midlands.
Key Responsibilities and Scope of Role:
* Assist on the input and responses for pre-qualification questionnaires
* Work with wider bid team members to develop coherent and tailored responses
* Co-ordinate with subject matter experts
* Develop response content in line with specific questions and bespoke to individual client requirements
* Develop proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, operations, commercial, legal, customer, HR and finance
* Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Bid Manager against agreed deadlines
* Apply client bid feedback to future responses drive continuous improvement
* Understand and apply public procurement legislation and other relevant policies to written responses
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* Educated to a Degree Level or have a professional writing background
* Writing / bid management experience desirable
* Strong written English language skills.
* Possess advanced MS Word skills and be proficient MS Office
* Have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Ability to work on an individual basis as well as part of a team
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Charles Cocklin on 01202 888986.