Allen & York's Engineering team are supporting one of the UK's leading multidiscipline engineering and design consultancy groups. We are looking to bring on board a qualified and skilled bridge inspector into the existing national team.
The role will, naturally, include a mix of office and site work with the expectation to be on site overnight and at weekends occasionally as required.
- Inspection of bridges and other structures on national scale infrastructure projects
- Preparation of drawings/report and reporting defects
- Planning schedules of inspections for yourself and others
- Experience of bridge inspection from major road and rail projects
- Technical excellence within the field of construction
- Good IT skills including Microsoft office suite
- The ability to manage a small team on site
- Strong track record of report writing and technical design
- Degree educated in a relevant construction discipline, or HND/NVQ equivalent
- EngTech, IEng or CEng
- Either qualified for, or working towards, the new Bridge Inspector Certification Scheme.
This is a full time position with a strong salary package including overtime and allowances for working away from home. This is a great opportunity to a leading group of companies. The role is available immediately and applications will be appraised as soon as they are received. Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for more details - firstname.lastname@example.org.