You will be well supported as part of a well-established and large team and work on a wide range of challenging projects, including some of the biggest projects in the UK.
The successfully Building Acoustics Consultant will have:
- Relevant previous building acoustics consultancy experience
- Experience managing client expectations and working to budgets and timescales
- Experience in noise software including Insul, CATT and Cadna-A as well as Microsoft packages
- Experience with related building acoustics standards and guidance, such as Approved Document E, BB93, HTM 08-01, BS8233
- Experience with sound insulation testing of buildings
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn and work as part of a team
Ideally you will have a MSc/BSc in Acoustics / Noise and Vibration and preferably will be MIOA, although AMIOA will also be considered. An IOA Diploma in Acoustics will be advantageous.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Jill Richmond 01202 888 986