We are now recruiting for a building fabric maintenance technician on behalf of an FM service provider for a blue-chip organisation in Central London.
This role will include mechanical and general fabric works and will involve supervision of contractors onsite. Your role will include painting, basic plumbing, carpeting and small carpentry work. You will be required to work on day shift for 40hrs per week on a Monday to Friday basis.
- At least three years in providing maintenance activities within a blue-chip organisation which would include Mechanical & Fabric services.
- Good inter-personal skills in dealing with both customers and colleagues.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to motivate self and others.
- Must be a decision maker.
- Experience in operating as part of a team.
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in undertaking electrical duties
- Mechanical activities
- Issue of permits to work
- Review all specialist supplier's method statement
- PPE compliance
- Must have a sound multi services background.
- Health & Safety training.
- Computer literate.
We look forward to receiving your application.