Our Client, a commercial real estate services and investment firm, is looking for a Building Services Technician, to work for one of their top clients, a global technology brand in their London offices.
The successful candidate will support the management and delivery of our Client's activities. This includes electrical, mechanical and general fabric works includes a Computer Room, Labs, other critical spaces and high visibility customer areas.
- Ensure services are provided with a professional customer service focus.
- Undertake pro-active PPM activities as set out in the operational protocols for all Electrical, Mechanical & Fabric systems.
- Provide first line fix for all systems
- To be fully conversant with the PPM and Helpdesk systems.
- Communicate progress in the work plan.
- An essential function of the individual is to ensure that the customer is kept informed about the progress of their work requests.
- Monitor progress of reactive service requests raised, this will ensure prompt response at all times.
- Record all costs incurred as part of the provision of Services are recorded, tracked and reported for charging and auditing purposes.
- Work safely within a Safe System of Work.
- Liaise with colleagues and specialist contractors to ensure all requests are responded to promptly.
Skills & Experience:
- Recognised apprenticeship or equal.
- At least three years in providing maintenance activities within a blue chip organisation which would include Electrical, Mechanical & Fabric services.
- Good inter-personal skills in dealing with both customers and colleagues.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and as a team.
- Must be a decision maker.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Issue of permits to work
- Review all specialist supplier's method statement
- PPE compliance
Qualifications & Training:
- Should have exposure to electronics field/fault finding.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information, then please contact Tom Moysey at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.