Acting as Employer's Agent and Client Representative on a wide range of high profile new build projects within London and the surrounding Counties, you will work alongside a Senior team member, responsible for seeing projects through from inception to completion, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget and to the highest quality. You will report directly to a Partner within the practice.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to lead a project and report directly to a Client.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Good understanding of construction technology; sufficient to carry out building inspections, diagnose deficiencies and prepare reports accordingly.
- An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, members of the project team and client in order to ensure the successful completion of a development.
- An ability to keep accurate records through minutes, risk registers, client reports and internal filing processes.
- A sound understanding of various forms of building contract and procurement procedures.
- The ability to compile tender packages and Contract Documents.
- The ability to undertake tender analysis and produce tender reports.
- Recently MRICS qualified or having several years PQE.
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- CSCS card. Can be obtained once in post.