Graduate Building Surveyor - London
£22,000 - £30,000
Independent Building Surveying consultancy based in an attractive working environment North of London in Essex. Due to the growth of the practice they have a vacancy for a Building Surveyor OR Senior Building Surveyor with experience of providing full design and contract administration on a range of projects.
The majority of the practice workload is project based but also includes professional building surveying services including (but not limited to) party wall aspects, leaseholder dilapidations, expert witness and insurance matters and a range of building survey types on varied properties.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to join a practice with excellent future progression prospects for the right individual into a senior position depending on experience, and to access an extremely varied workload situated across the country but focused in West and Central areas of London.
Essential skills/experience required include:
- Strong rack record of project management / contract administration of varying project sectors and sizes
- Good organisational skills and levels of IT competence
- AutoCAD design proficiency from concept to detailing
- Administering local authority applications unsupported
- Car owner/driving capability is essential, for which a generous mileage rate is applied.
The selected candidate will benefit from a competitive salary, private health insurance and a performance-based bonus structure.
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986 ext. 243