Chartered or Senior Building Surveyor - Surrey
£45,000+ (+ benefits)
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Building Surveyor to join the Surrey office of a highly successful practice which adds value at every stage of the development process
Fantastic new requirement for a talented and experienced Senior Building Surveyor to support the drawing programme within a Building Surveying Group, with offices all over the country. If you enjoy developing long term relationships with clients and offering expert advice on work from inception to completion this could well be the role for you. If selected, you would join a forward thinking, well respected interdisciplinary Construction Consultancy, who specialize in the Residential, Commercial and Retail sectors., with bespoke work and clients in other areas as well.
For the right Building Surveyor with experience, the Company offers an excellent array of benefits, to include pension, regular salary reviews, excellent annual holiday and the ability to work autonomously, working from home is also an option if desired, although an office desk is always available to you.
- Work on developing projects which include new build, refurbishment and conversions of a wide range of building types, including housing developments and conservation work as well as commercial and industrial projects
- Improve profitability by managing time and resources allocated to projects
- Ensure that time spent on projects is recorded and that fee invoicing is carried out at appropriate
- Business develop new areas of working within your choosing
- Trusted to work autonomously, and be an active present on site where required
- MRICS Chartered, or Senior level experience
- Successful experience of working within interdisciplinary project teams
- Excellent core building surveying and project management skills
- A track record of managing programmes of work
- Excellent client interface skills
Interested? Get in touch!