North West London or Glasgow
Want to manage your own team?
Got what it takes to go further in a renowned worldwide company?
Allen & York are working with a well-established energy developer to find a Business Development Director for their North West London or Glasgow Office
- This role reports to the MD of Support Services UK & Ireland with a close relationship to the Head of Operations, Head of Asset Management and the Construction Director.
- This is a highly visible role within the company and winning third party work for the Support Services business is a key strategic aim for the business.
- Leading business development with accountability for delivering on growth targets. This will include establishing new client relationships and generating opportunities for selling additional services.
- This role will directly support and influence the strategies of the individual business units and the Business Development Director will be expected to develop and implement a UK wide business development strategy for all external facing areas of the business.
- Furthermore, the role will be required to collaborate and coordinate with colleagues in other markets to maximise cross border opportunities and share best practice;
- The role will require regular communication with target clients and provide feedback to the business units to refine the product offering.
- A member of the UK & Ireland executive management team taking responsibility across the region for broad aspects including risk, health and safety and strategic direction
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Richard Hawkesford at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 ext 294