Our client is a leading and award winning Fintech start up company, based in London. Since launching in 2012, they have already lent to almost 10,000 small businesses across the UK and Europe. Over the next decade, they are aiming to provide financing to 1 million SMEs that are undeserved by the banks. Offering flexible credit to small businesses, allowing them to take advantage of opportunities previously only available to their larger peers.
Due to extraordinary business growth, they are seeking to appoint a Business Development Executive to join their UK Sales team. The current sales team is 10 strong, and my client is looking to grow this to 30 by the end of the year!
Your main accountabilities will be:
- Fully responsible for your own sales pipeline: you'll be doing cold calling to generate and follow up leads
- The single point of contact with small businesses owners, helping them through the process of applying for credit facility
- In charge of maximizing customers' satisfaction
- Min 2 years of relevant experience in financial institution (sales/consultative approach), FX broker or call centre
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Exceptional listening skills and the ability to profile a person and understand their needs
- Strong business acumen and the enthusiasm to work in the finance industry
- To be highly motivated to achieve desired goals and objectives. You need to be comfortable with making a high number of calls
Salary and Benefits:
£22,000pa basic salary + bonus. Realistic OTE £50,000 - £70,000PA.
- Pool and Ping Pong tables
- Plenty of space to chill out
- Plenty of drinks and snack (healthy and unhealthy)
- Subsidised gym membership and restaurant discounts in Soho
- Cycle to work scheme for great value bikes
- Various sports teams including football and climbing
- A super smart team of really nice people
- Company retreats to great destinations
The sales team will be growing considerably this year and there will be opportunities to progress to management.
If you feel you are an ideal candidate for this role and would like to find out more please contact Vildan on 01202 888 986.