Do you thrive working independently in a fast paced, target driven industry? Are you looking for the new challenges that come with a rapidly expanding market? Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for your career development and growth as their new Business Development Manager in Australia.
The company is a dynamic and growing IT company that develops and sells Environmental Data Management solutions to companies across the world, and are looking for a highly driven and self motivated BD manager to use their own growing network of contacts to help their rapid growth.
With some experience in a sales representative or executive role, developing business generating B2B Enterprise Software (EAS) sales, then this could be the role for you. The company brings two progressive sectors together: Environmental Compliance and Saas Software systems, so experience in both puts you at the top of the list. Their key markets include natural resources, utilities, waste management and environmental regulation.
- Work independently and remotely developing your portfolio of clients across Canada
- Build professional and long term relationships with new and existing contacts
- Provide solutions to clients' individual needs and support them with issues or concerns
- Travel across Canada developing leads, converting them into profitable deals
- Access local technical support from Calgary and Toronto
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- Up to 2 years experience in selling SaaS solutions
- Previous successes generating B2B sales and nurturing long lasting client relationships
- An understanding and working knowledge of Environmental Compliance
PLEASE NOTE: Salary described is in CANADIAN DOLLARS - Although this has an average base salary, there is a high earning potential for a dynamic and motivated individual!
This role has an immediate start so we are moving quickly to fill this position. To be considered for the Business Development Manager position, don't hesitate - submit your CV today. For more information then please contact Mark Doherty on +441202 888 986 Ext. 292