BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
An expanding environmental consultancy are seeking an ambitious and resourceful Business Development Manager to develop and push the organisation through the next phase of its growth.
The position presents an exciting and rewarding opportunity for the successful candidate to be a key influence of strategy within the company both in the short and long term, lead business development in the construction sector as well as identifying opportunities for my clients company in differing sectors.
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth, sourcing new leads and introduce new business and projects.
- Work with senior management to develop growth strategies,
- Identify leads through networking and research,
- Help to identify and assist with PQQ's and tender submissions,
- Oversee the running of the CRM,
- Develop strong relationships with senior executives within the target sectors,
- Perform any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
The successful candidate will have the following;
- 2-3 years' experience of business development, ideally within the UK/Scottish construction/civil engineering sectors,
- Experience in PQQ and tendering processes,
- The ability to utilise the business community to access research/market intelligence,
- Proven self starter and independent problem solving ability,
- Be ambitious, resilient and driven,
- Exceptional communications and presentation skills,
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work unsupervised,
- Willing to travel if required.
- Excellent benefits and holiday allowance with company hardware
- Attractive salary with excellent bonus structure
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual looking to test themselves and be part of an exciting company in a rapidly expanding field.