|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Richard Hawkesford|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Want to develop business across multiple renewable energy technologies?
Are you bored of specialising in just one?
Are you looking to be a pioneer and a pivotal part of the renewable solution?
Our client is an innovative, forward thinking Multi-Disciplinary Energy consultancy with offices based in the UK who specialise in Onshore/Offshore Wind, Solar, Hydro and Battery Storage.
As an early pioneer in renewable energy, they are looking for a Business Development Manager based in Scotland to grow their reach in the UK and Europe.
This is a pivotal role with the prime purpose of sourcing, developing and winning new business across all technologies
- As part of the Senior Management team, you will lead, own and manage delivery of revenue targets and optimise profit margins.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for key and emerging markets to achieve agreed growth targets whilst managing risk.
- Drive sales and the overall commercial culture across the organisation as well as developing and implementing a sales strategy across the European markets
- With demonstrable sales leadership experience, you will manage accurate forecasting of sales within a project business.
- You will drive and champion a commercial led culture together with the Commercial Leads as well as Promote and champion client and customer relations.
- Ensure proactive management of key accounts and customer requirements.
- Represent the organisation to prospective clients, partners and stakeholders to communicate and enhance its strong brand recognition.
- Observe all Company policies and procedures including health, safety, environment and quality (HSQE) driving continuous improvement.
- Demonstrable sales leadership experience
- Demonstrable experience of business development with the requisite skills to segment, target and create new customers.
- Track record of sales achievement for a multiple product portfolio
- Good awareness of renewable energy policy, incentive and market environment
- Strong sales analysis skills and attention to detail
- Skilled negotiator with the experience to manage and broker complex discussion and situations
- Ability to represent the Company as an ambassador
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in assessing and resolving differing points of view to promote consensus and continuing working relationships
- High level Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Commitment to result, task driven sales activities, whilst achieving high levels of accuracy, engagement and motivation.
- Experience with Databases and other relevant software packages
- Fluent in English with an excellent level of numeracy
Apply to this fantastic opportunity to join a trail blazing organisation, with a good package, career progression and travel opportunities, give me a call on 01202 888986 Ext 294