A very well-established and leading UK integrated waste company are growing their business and as such are looking for an experienced Major Client Business Development Manager to increase their reach across the South of England and South Central and our clients Commercial & Industrial Waste Services.
You will be responsible for the continued growth of the business and develop high end corporate contracts.
- Selling profitable new business - both proactively and reactively.
- Managing the growth of sales territory.
- Liaising with key stakeholders, both external and internal.
- Pricing and sales negotiation within your region/territory.
- Delivering profitable revenue streams across the business.
- Work with contracts between £75,000 to £300,000
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven sales record within contracted services and looking for revenue billings from £500,000 +
- Consistent over achiever of targets, with a passion for business development.
- Evidence of new business sales.
- Knowledge of the waste industry is desirable, but not essential.
- Waste sales knowledge necessary
- Company car/allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- Medical and dental scheme.
- Travel discounts.
We look forward to receiving your application.