Are you all in a in a Spin?
Everywhere the wind blows, energy flows!
Want delve into the data and predict the future?
Our client is one of the world's largest providers of independent renewable energy advice. This technical and commercial customer facing role develops services, industry and their markets.
As the Business Lead, you will focus on business development of services such as short-term Forecasting, WindGemini (Digital Twin). SCADA data analysis; including operational energy yield assessment, performance optimisation, benchmarking of operational performance, costs and condition monitoring.
Reporting to the Renewable Energy Analytics Head of Department (HoD) you will lead the delivery and development of services. Focused on the North Europe, Middle East and Africa markets, with a global remit for some of the services such as forecaster and WindGemini.
Using your 3 years+ experience in the renewables industry in a technical consulting capacity and in delivering technical services and managing commercial offers.
You will be skilled at technical work including:
- Pre or post-construction energy production assessments, Site assessments.
- Produce detailed reports which review the feasibility of sites for development;
- Short-term forecasting, SCADA analysis, R&D projects as and when required.
- Monitoring the performance of operating wind farms for owners and lenders;
- Project management, including budget control, Proposal writing.
Apply to this fantastic opportunity to join a trail blazing organisation, with a good package, career progression and travel opportunities, give me a call on 01202 888986 Ext 294