|Job Title:||CAD Technician Bristol|
|Contact Name:||Bev Brackpool|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We currently recruiting for an AutoCAD Technician to develop their career within the Highways and Traffic Consulting Services sector where you will be offered further on the job training in the use of AutoCAD and associated software.
Your duties will be to produce Highway Engineering drawings from Engineers sketches and "mark ups" and to produce a range of drawings and figures for use in technical reports. You would also be expected to be undertake the day-to-day duties required to support the efficient operation of a technical team including site visits.
Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Working towards a degree in Civil Engineering or HND in Traffic & Highways
- Logical, numerate and well-organized with a good spatial understanding
- Confidence in the use of AutoCAD 2D (3D desirable but not essential)
- Good IT skills with a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A team player
- Outline knowledge of NRSWA, DMRB, TSRGD 2016 and TD/TAs
The successful candidate will be based at their office in Bristol City Centre.