Our client, a specialist in the oil and gas, mining and minerals, infrastructure, built environment, industry, and power sectors are looking to appoint a Cad Technician- Civil Engineering due to on-going success.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD within a Civil or Structural Engineering context
- Good understanding of civil and structural engineering principles with respect to graphical output
- HND or equivalent in Civil Engineering or a related subject
- Attention to detail
- Full Driving License
- Strong team player with good communication and organisational skills
- A flexible approach to changing priorities as well as an ability to work accurately under pressure is also required.
- Helping to manage CAD workload provided by project managers within the team
- Provide high quality CAD output using AutoCAD or Civil 3D.
- Production of drawings to support the structural/civil engineering projects SLR has, both within the office and wider company
- Illustration, visualisation
- Graphic design
- Document reproduction and general drawing office administration involved in the role.
Given the nature of projects undertaken by the team in this office a combined Civil/Structural Engineering background would be preferable.
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.