My client, a multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy are looking to appoint a skilled CDM Advisor to join their consultancy team in Colchester.
You will be Providing advice, assistance and inspections on a variety of projects in the Residential, Healthcare, Education and Commercial sectors.
- Advising and assisting with client and project demands
- Providing advice and support on how to comply with specific Health and Safety regulations
- Ensuring suitable arrangements are made and implemented for the coordination of Health and Safety measures during planning and preparation of construction phases
- Assisting with the development of strategies for maintaining the flow of relevant Health and Safety related information throughout all stages of the project lifecycle
- Ensuring all project designs meet safety requirements through liaising with principal contractors and other stakeholders
- Advising clients on the practicality of their project in specific terms of CDM Regulations
- Undertaking site safety inspections
- Registered with the Association for Project Safety
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Tech IOSH
- Extensive practical experience within a similar role
- Ability to identify investigations or surveys required in connection with CDM Regulations
- Experienced in preparing Pre-Construction Information Packs
- Experience in Preparing H&S Files
- Computer literate, particularly with Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to the construction industry
- Full UK driving license
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.