|Job Title:||CDM ADVISOR|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||David Ward|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a CDM Advisor to join a highly successful multi-disciplinary property consultancy. Our client offers a competitive salary, with strong career opportunities and a promise to recognise your achievements and reward them accordingly.
In this role, you will provide CDM advice and other H&S related services for Building, Civil Engineering and Building Services projects. You will also meet with design teams and clients, will attend site progress meetings (when necessary) and will produce CDM documentation in accordance with the CDM Regulations.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations
- Registered Member of APS or equivalent
- Knowledge of general H&S legislation, in particular the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Full driving licence
- CSCS Card holder
Want to take advantage of this great career opportunity? Apply now or give David Ward a call at Allen & York on 01202 888 986.