Your role will be to support a growing client base in implementing the requirements of CDM 2015, completing audits and inspections across sites in the North.
You will be supported and developed alongside an experienced team of consultants in an office providing PM, QS and Safety services.
The successful candidate will:
- Monitor designer's compliance with their duties under the CDM regulations
- Undertake site inspections and monitoring visits to determine health & safety compliance
- Attend project, design and other meetings
- Work to deadlines ensure projects are completed efficiently and within budget
- Support senior team members as required
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or similar
- Graduate or Technical membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- An understanding of the design process
- Construction industry experience