An opportunity with a growing and established Civil Engineering team has arisen. My client are looking to attract top talent within their CDM team. Focus will be the identification and elimination of foreseeable health and safety risks to projects from conception to handover, across a range of sectors, including aviation, critical systems, education, government, healthcare, industrial, lifestyle, master planning and infrastructure, residential, retail, and workplace.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented CDM Consultant to join our team at our office in Birmingham, to plan, monitor and coordinate health and safety risks in the design phase of some of the most exciting construction projects in the UK.
- assist and advise clients in bringing together pre-construction information
- provide the necessary information to designers and contractors to ensure they can carry out their duties
- carry out health, safety and environmental inspections and audits at intervals on projects during the construction phase
- identify and analyse trends from injury and near miss reporting
- provide proactive assistance in ensuring best practice is maintained
- through training sessions, support services, input into the maintenance of internet/intranet documentation, and operational procedures
- Accredited with CMaPS membership with the Association for Project Safety
- demonstrating sound knowledge and experience of health and safety within a construction environment
- strong working knowledge of the CDM regulations, and the requirements that this places on our clients, our design team colleagues and the construction teams that we work alongside.
If you are seeking a great opportunity to work with consultancy firm and wish to work in partnership with clients who consistently deliver exceptional outcomes through sustainable solutions, whilst taking the opportunity to grow your career and would like a full JD with benefits information, please apply using your CV.