Are you an ambitious construction safety professional?
Do you want to work for a company that supports you and offers you career opportunities, so you can achieve your potential?
Due to on-going growth, our client is offering a highly competitive remuneration package, along with multiple benefits - including private medical insurance, bonuses and annual paid subscriptions - for a new Principal CDM Consultant to join their team.
In this role you will provide a range of H&S, Principal Design and CDM services, in accordance with the CDM 2015 Regulations. You will also undertake assessments and reviews, such as; design reviews, PCI reviews, RAMS assessments, CPP assessments and contractor assessments and will also assess designer's risk assessments. There will also be a travel element, as you will work across a number of project locations.
Skill & Experience Requirements:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- NEBOSH Diploma Part 1 or NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Certified Membership of the Association of Project Safety (CMaPS)
- Experience working in a consultancy providing H&S / CDM services
- Working knowledge of the Principals of Design and CDM 2015 Regulations
- Experience managing and bidding for CDM projects >£10m
Ready to take the next step in your career? Apply now or give David Ward a call at Allen & York on 01202 888 986.