Are you an ambitious construction safety professional?
Do you want to work for a company that supports you and offers you career opportunities, so you can achieve your potential?
Due to on-going growth within their Strategic Environmental and Safety Consulting (SESC) business, our client is seeking a motivated CDM Consultant with experience in environment, health & safety with specific capability in CDM Advisor to support their Construction Assurance team
Overview of Role:
- As a member of our SESC team, you will primarily be involved within our Construction Assurance Team carrying out tasks to include; CDM Advisor, in accordance with the CDM 2015 Regulations, Design Principals, Design Reviews, assessment of Designers Risk Assessments etc.
- Working as part of a UK wide team, focused on service delivery in the south of England, having a significant contribution on client satisfaction by providing a motivated and committed approach to the provision of H&S/CDM/Principal Designer services.
- Our client is seeking individuals who combine: strong quantitative and analytical skills; deep technical knowledge; a sharp commercial focus; and, who are passionate about their work to advise our Clients on strategic business decisions.
- Agility to work across a number of project locations.
- Building strong relationships with our clients and other project stakeholders.
- Be able to coordinate multiple aspects of programme delivery.
- Delivery of promised outcomes to clients.
- Delivery of exemplar standard of Principal Designer role and CDM services to time and quality. This will include co-ordinating meetings, producing F10's, assisting with, Design Principals, reviewing design risk assessments, attendance and chairing design team meetings, reviewing relevant health and safety files etc.
- Provision of advice on how to meet CDM Regulatory and relevant EHS requirements.
- NEBOSH Diploma part 1 or NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Certified Membership of the Association of Project Safety (CMaPS).
- A positive and dynamic person with experience of working in a consulting organisation providing a range of H&S/ CDM Services.
- Working knowledge of CDM 2015.
- Proven skills and competence in delivery of Principal Designer/H&S / CDM services
- Experience and an understanding of engineering and construction managements and methodologies associated with construction works on Commercial and Retail developments.
- Working knowledge of the Principals of Design;
- Experience of successfully managing CDM projects involving multi- disciplinary design teams.
- Technical expertise in health and safety services.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.