|Job Title:||CDM Consultant- Principal Designer|
|Contact Name:||David Ward|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
CDM Consultant Principal Designer
Location- West London
- You possess the Agility to work across a number of project locations as well as the necessary skills to build strong relationships with our clients and other project stakeholders.
- You are able to coordinate multiple aspects of programme delivery and Deliver the promised outcomes to clients.
- Deliver the exemplar standard of Principal Designer role and CDM services to time and quality in a range of different tasks including co-ordinating meetings and assisting with Design Principals
- You can provide provision of advice on how to meet CDM Regulatory and relevant EHS requirements.
What You have to Offer:
- You have already obtained a NEBOSH Diploma part 1 or NEBOSH Construction Certificate and have a working knowledge of CDM 2015.
- Will be a certified Member of the Association of Project Safety (CMaPS).
- You are a positive and dynamic person with experience of working in a consulting organisation providing a range of H&S/ CDM Services.
- You possess a demand for the highest standards and have the ability to lead by example.
Company benefit include Highly competitive salary, Annual holiday allowance with the option to buy and sell annual leave and the potential of a Discretionary Bonus.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.