ALLEN & YORK are delighted to be supporting the continued growth of an international infrastructure developer. With decades of successful project development in Africa, South America and the Near East they are now establishing an EMENA base in London and are looking to bring on board a Chartered quantity surveyor.
Our client is a full project lifecycle business from origination through the full finance, design & build phases and onwards to operate. Projects are self-financed often with international lenders and can top €1.5 billion.
This position offers a role within a diverse organisation on meaningful infrastructure projects to international standards. Furthermore, joining at this time of expansion creates an exciting time for personal involvement in the establishment of the EMENA Group. We are looking for a design focussed Engineer, ideally from a contracting background. This role will offer the successful candidate exposure to the full project lifecycle and the chance to work and travel internationally.
- Establish yourself as a key part of the engineering team
- Lead the production of large tenders for international infrastructure projects
- Ability to measure and quantify work items
- Establishing Bill of Quantities
- Sourcing and pricing
- Establishing and maintaining a price and supplier database
- Plan vs actual comparison and reporting
- Work closely with Zurich Office engineering team
- Ideally 5 + years of experience
- Chartered status
- Actively involved in heavy infrastructure projects
- Previous international exposure is an asset
- Ability to work in flexible matrix structures.
These positions are sought in the immediate term, applications will be appraised and moved forward as they are received. Whilst we will endeavour to reply to all applications in good time if you have not received a response in 2 weeks we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
For an informal chat about this role please call Tom Herbert on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com