ALLEN & YORK are delighted to be working with an international infrastructure developer. With decades of successful project development in Africa, South America and the Near East they are now establishing an EMENA base in London and are looking for a Chief Techanical Officer
Our client is a full project lifecycle business from origination through the full finance, design & build phases and onwards to operate. Projects are self-financed often with international lenders and can top €1.5 billion.
This position offers a role within a diverse organisation on meaningful infrastructure projects to international standards. Furthermore joining at this time of expansion creates an exciting time for personal involvement in the establishment of the EMEA Group.
These positions are sought in the immediate term, applications will be appraised and moved forward as they are received. Whilst we will endeavour to reply to all applications in good time if you have not received a response in 2 weeks we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
As head of Engineering, you will be managing the day to day activities of the Engineering and design department and you will oversee all engineering, design, pricing and project management of the company's EPC contracts
You will have a varied work load which can change from day to day to include Subcontract negotiations and subcontractor management, Tender prep works, Costing and value reports, EPC JV negotiations and EPC Budget planning and budget management
- Ideally 20 + years of experience in tendering, site management, procurement, managing in complex projects.
- Experience in commerciality and stakeholder management
- Experience in heavy infrastructure projects will be a very positive asset.
- A team builder, manager of people and willing to take on responsibilities of team and system building
- Ideally, being flexible and able to work in matrix structures.
- Track record in international projects, especially in PPP structures is a must.
We look forward to receiving your application.