Excellent opportunity to join a well-established design consultancy within the residential development industry. You will have the opportunity to work on some innovative and ground-breaking projects and receive on-going personal development, training and mentoring.
- Providing engineering support for planning applications (road long sections, drainage strategy, slab/external levels, flood risk assessments)
- Preparation of engineering packages for Section 38, 278 and 104 Approvals
- Negotiations with clients, other consultants the Environment Agency and Highway and Drainage Authorities
You will have at least one year's experience working on similar projects and will be proficient across:
- Road design in accordance with Highway Authority Design Guide and Specification
- horizontal/vertical design (including triangulating and contouring)
- road long sections
- highway details
- setting out information
- Adoptable drainage design in accordance with Sewers for Adoption 6th and 7th Edition, Drainage Authority and Environment Agency requirements foul and surface water sewer design
- attenuation design
- SUD's solutions
- obtaining EA consents for outfalls and works to watercourses
- producing calculations and simulations using Windes
- drainage details
- External detailing
- slab levels
- external levels
- private drainage design
- retaining walls
- road and house setting out
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about this position, please contact Owen Collings at ALLEN & YORK.