ALLEN & YORK are delighted to be working with an international infrastructure developer. With decades of successful project development in Africa, South America and the Near East they are now establishing an EMEA base in London and are looking for a Civil Engineer.
Our client is a full project lifecycle business from origination through the full finance, design & build phases and onwards to operate. Projects are self-financed often with international lenders and can top €1.5 billion.
This position offers a role within a diverse organisation on meaningful infrastructure projects to international standards. Furthermore joining at this time of expansion creates an exciting time for personal involvement in the establishment of the EMENA Group.
- Tender prep, pricing
- Preparing construction methodologies
- Coordination of design consultants
- Equipment and material specs and selection
- Coordination of site engineering works
- Site progress follow-up and tracking
- Actual vs budget comparisons
- Helping the Head of Engineering in all of the tasks
- Ideally 7 + years of exprience in tendering and procurement
- Actively involved in the construction sites as site engineer
- Comfortably literate in Primavera and MS projects
- Experience in heavy infrastructure projects will be a very positive asset.
- Ideally, being flexible and able to work in matrix structures.
- Track record in international projects, especially in PPP structures is a must.
- Deep understanding and familiarity with environmental, health and safety rules and procedures.
- Previous experience with IFC Guidelines will be a positive asset
- These positions are sought in the immediate term, applications will be appraised and moved forward as they are received. Whilst we will endeavour to reply to all applications in good time if you have not received a response in 2 weeks we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
For an informal chat about this role please call Tom Herbert on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org