Our Client, a Traffic and Transportation Consultancy in the Bristol area are looking to expand their team by appointing a CAD Technician/Civil Engineer to work on Highways, residential and commercial projects. If you are a Graduate Civil engineer looking to work in a supportive and inclusive organisation or an experienced CAD Technician with experience in Auto CAD and Civils 3D software packages, then please read on. The successful candidate will provide highways, drainage and external works design on a wide range of projects.
- Liaison with clients, interface with project teams
- Carrying out detailed design of roads, drainage, including S38 and S278 highway schemes and S104 drainage schemes together with preparing technical specifications.
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy are essential.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and to operate as part of a Project Team.
- Represent the company with confidence to a variety of clients and outside organisations is expected.
- Must have good AutoCAD skills
- Preferably has some Civils 3D skills
- Has a full clean UK drivers licence
- Has at least two years' experience and this should ideally be on UK schemes
If you are interested in applying and have the necessary skills and background, please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986 or email email@example.com.