Our client is looking to hire an experienced Clerk of Works to join their successful and busy team focussing on residential new builds in the South West. This is role will be home based with travel around the Winchester and surrounding area. This established UK multidisciplinary construction firm offers scope for career progression and support with continued professional development.
In this role you will be required to perform inspections of building works, monitor and check progress against drawings, standards and client requirements. Good report writing skills are essential along with confident communication skills and the ability to maintain good working relationships with quality at the heart of your work to reflect the company values.
- Preferably ICWIC membership, or CIOB, CABE, RICS, IFE
- Prior experience as CoW within residential new builds
- Up to date technical and compliance knowledge
- Good report writing skills
- Able to prioritise workload and use initiative
If you are looking for a new challenge where you can build on your experience and have flexibility to work from home, please apply with your CV.