Our client a top engineering consultancy is looking for an experienced and dynamic Commercial Manager to join their Reading office where you will focus on projects within the rail sector.
This role will offer you scope to progress your career and involvement on many varied and complex infrastructure projects. You will have responsibility for the commercial function from start to finish and tasks will include:
- Maintain and forge working relationships with suppliers whilst monitoring their performance and compliance to agreements.
- Manage delivery of projects pre-award and post award contract administration.
- Monitor financial impact assessments for any changes and negotiate with suppliers.
- Analysis of cost performance data and generate monthly reports
- Support Project Managers in preparing cost reports and analysis on work/activity
- Spot areas of cost risks
- Work with contracts team to ensure contractual terms are robust.
- Previous experience on multi-disciplinary construction projects, NEC3
- MRICS and CIPS
- Proven ability to maintain contract compliance and drive value through supply chain.
To be part of this successful organisation and work from fabulous offices, where you will develop and grow your career, apply with your CV today.