Allen & York's Engineering team are supporting a leading international building services consultancy, who are looking to bring a number of Commissioning Managers into their operation in Doha. Our client provides specialist assessment and design services to a range of sectors including high rise buildings, commercial and industrial units across the region. In the Middle East, they also work on numerous defence projects, and experience within this market would be of particular interest. You must hold the right to work in Qatar and be able to mobilise to the region quickly.
Due to a healthy pipeline of work heading into 2021, we are recruiting for a number of qualified commissioning engineers to join the team. We are considering applications from both ex-pat and local candidates. These roles are projected to last for at least 12 months with the strong possibility of extension thereafter.
- 10 years of experience within Commissioning Engineering
- Educated to degree level within Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- NEBB and ACG Certified
- Extensive knowledge of CSA codes and practises
- Experience working in the Middle East (Ideally Qatar/Doha)
- Direct Project experience on high rise, commercial, industrial, retail projects
- Defence experience would be a distinct advantage (QCDD / Kaharrama knowledge or similar)
- GSAS / LEED knowledge is desirable but not essential
- The clearance to work immediately in Qatar given the current pandemic
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic consultancy and design group during a phase of growth of their Middle Eastern unit. Extensive training and development opportunities are available for the successful candidates. We will be appraising to progressing applications as they are received. Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for more details.