Allen & York has been engaged by a leading construction company who is looking for a Community Liaison Officer to work on a high profile project in West London on a part time, contract basis. Sitting between the client, contractors and local residents, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Officer on the project which has a value of just under £30mn.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- extensive experience of having engaged with residents and communities
- strong customer service experience
- you will be responsible for identifying the needs of specific individuals and putting a plan of action to make sure they're addressed during the planning process
- if you've worked in the construction sector, that would be ideal
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as you will be liaising with residents and local authorities and putting together documents to distribute to local residents
- a full, valid driving licence is required
- sound understanding and experience of Microsoft Office programmes
- a willingness to work one evening a week is required
If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.