Are you looking for a new and varied career move within the Producer Responsibility Industry? In the role of Compliance Officer you will be working within a close knit team, providing support to a range of clients with their packaging, WEEE and battery compliance. Based in the midlands, this is a position that would suit a switched-on graduate or someone earlier in their compliance career who is looking to progress within this sector.
In the position of Compliance Officer you will:
- Manage customer accounts, supporting new business opportunities and maintaining existing client relationships
- Support customers during external audits
- Gather data accurately, recording and calculating this information to ensure regulations are adhered and requirements are met
- Maintain compliance legislation documentation for customers including reports
- Work closely with customers' businesses to ensure relevant legislation to them is understood and supported
To be considered for this position you must have:
- A clear understanding of packaging waste legislation, including WEEE and battery regs
- Knowledge of packaging compliance data reporting requirements
- Strong numeracy and ICT skills, particularly advanced Excel skills
- Written and Verbal communication skills for a variety of audiences (professional report writing and presenting to customers
- The ability to organise own time and multi-task multiple projects simultaneously
- Full UK Driving License as some travel will be involved occasionally
If you would like to apply for this position then please submit your CV and a member of the ALLEN & YORK team will be in touch to discuss your application. If you require more information then please contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292 We look forward to receiving your application.