Be part of this proven SaaS provider of best practice sustainability, environmental regulatory and supply chain management solutions software, working with a diverse group of high profile global clients.
You will be in a key technical role, with responsibility for project implementation, configuration and support of the software platform.
This is a full time, remote working position with some travel likely within the EU and US. Though not excessively.
Your key responsibilities will include managing and executing the implementation plan including documenting customer and internal requirements and configuring systems to meet customer expectations
- understand client requirements and offer solutions in line with both the capabilities of the software and industry best practices
- perform testing of the solution during implementation
- support the client post implementation and assist in continuous improvement cycles, and
- conduct client training of the software solution and develop training documentation.
To really hit the ground running, the successful candidate will have excellent T-SQL knowledge and strong C# skills. Additionally, you must prove:
- strong knowledge in HTML/CSS, Excel VBA
- experience of supply chain planning/ERP systems
- experience of software implementation and support.
Ideally you will also have experience with complex PLM systems such as PTC Windchill, Teamcenter, Oracle Agile or SAP PLM; and/or knowledge of product compliance i.e. RoHS, REACH, Prop65, WEEE, Conflict Minerals.
Salary is flexible for the right person, and as you'll be working remotely you must be 100% comfortable in working from home. The daily commute and 9 'til 5 will be a thing of the past!
If we've got your interest and you want more information, then call Guy on 01202 888 986 Ext. 214 or click apply and drop your CV to get your application started