If you have a good balance of environmental compliance and SaaS software experience and are looking for a new challenge then this could be the right role for you. An international leading compliance software company are seeking a new Systems Implementation Consultant to work with their UK clients. This varied and interesting role allows you to work remotely, holding virtual and face to face client meetings, and you will support the implementation of their new environmental compliance system.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The management of bespoke implementation plans for new customers
- Configuring systems to meet customer specifications
- Tracking and testing system changes
- Arranging virtual and face to face client meetings
In order to be considered for this vacancy your CV must demonstrate the following:
- A clear environmental or regulatory background with particular understanding of RoHS, REACH and WEEE regulations
- IT technical knowledge of SQL, XML and HTML, with some experience in ASP.NET
- Excellent spoken and written English to communicate effectively with clients
- Experience with systems integration methods and associated technologies
- Working within a commercial and/or corporate sector
Please submit your CV and one of the team will be in touch to discuss your application shortly. If you require any more information then please contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292 We look forward to your application.